Galgotias University offers scholarships to meritorious students and students possessing exemplary skills in sports, performing arts or literature. Merit-cum-means scholarship is also available for other categories of students.
Merit Scholarship on Admission
The University offers scholarships to meritorious candidates based on her/his academic performance in qualifying examinations prescribed by the university, viz 10+2 or graduation, rank/score in All India/State Level Entrance/Aptitude Test and candidates possessing exemplary skills in sports, performing arts or literature.
- 100% tuition fee waiver for toppers of all Boards/Universities.
- 50% tuition fee waiver as scholarship for students securing upto 4000th rank in the IIT-JEE.
- 50% tuition fee waiver as scholarship for students securing upto 100th rank in the UPSEE.
- 25% tuition fee waiver as scholarship for students securing 93% aggregate / PCM and above in class 12 or 80% marks in graduation.
- 20% tuition fee waiver as scholarship for students securing upto 5000th rank in AIEEE or students scoring at least 70% tile in CAT or above 700 marks in MAT.
Merit Scholarship during a program
In order to encourage students to achieve higher performance during their studies in an academic program, the university institutes merit scholarships for them in recognition of their academic achievements in the concerned programs of study. These scholarships are awarded every year from the second year onwards, after the declaration of the results, for a period of one year.
Scholarships are also available for economically weak or differently abled students, on a case-to-case basis depending on their performance in the qualifying examination.
Sports Quota Scholarship
Under Galgotias University Sports quota, candidates can secure admission at Galgotias University in two ways:
- Direct Admission without Sports Trials
- Admission with Sports Trials