Major take outs of Monthly round table discussion on Nelson Mandela and the new world order
- Mandela was a great political leader who fought against eradication of racism in South Africa.
- He looked at the positive aspect of the new economic order where world peace will prevail, equality, justice, liberty and fraternity will be key dimensions of every country.
- To achieve this new economic order there must be amalgamation of cultures of the world.
- Cultural ethnocentric feeling should be not there. If this is there then people think only there cultures to be superior which will be lead to biased feelings towards other cultures.
- Above all education and value education in particular is very important to achieve this new economic order.