Learning Model & FCS
Galgotias University's exceptional learning environment is supported by scholars who are experts in their field of study, are dedicated to pedagogical approaches with an engaged student focus and experiential-based. The University's faculty is engaged in scholarly research and publishes in academic and practitioner journals that are highly regarded in their field of study. Students will be provided an opportunity to work on research projects with world class faculty.
A variety of tools and platforms such as role-plays, case studies, simulations, field experience, and industry visits will provide students both a strong theoretical foundation and how to apply them in various contexts.
Flexible Credit System
Galgotias University offers a wide choice of courses at the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels ranging from several fields in humanities, engineering, business and commerce, economics, law, medical sciences, nursing, and a variety of interdisciplinary and multi disciplinary fields. Under the Flexible Credit System, students are better able to take advantage of these diverse educational offerings and enhance their thinking quotient while simultaneously pursuing their own primary and secondary academic interests.
Features of Flexible Credit System
- Enables students to choose courses of their liking and interest in each semester
- Choose faculty and time slots while selecting courses through automated online course registration process
- Flexibility to add / drop courses during the early part of the semester
- Withdraw from courses during the semester to balance academic load
- Opportunity to pursue a minor subject in a field other than their major discipline
- Option of accelerating or slowing progress toward earning a degree based on student's interest, capability and career plan
- Important courses are offered in both semesters so an out-of-sequence student does not lose time unnecessarily
- Provision for Registration/Re-registration in courses during summer to clear backlogs to assist in on-time graduation