Galgotias University in association with JBM cadmium
Invites application for JOB ASSURED
B. tech- Mechanical Engineering – Industry Integrated
JBM Group is USD 1.35 Billion conglomerate with presence in the field of automotive, engineering & design services, renewable energy, railways, Bus Manufacturing and education sectors. JBM Group has an infrastructure of 35 manufacturing plants, 4 engineering & design centers across 18 locations globally.
JBM Group is primarily a tier- 1 supplier to the automotive OEM industry and caters services to esteemed clients that include Ashok Leyland, Bajaj Auto Ltd, Fiat, Ford, General Motors Corporation, Honda, Hero, JCB, Mahindra, Maruti Suzuki, Renault, Nissan, TATA, Toyota, TVS, Volvo-Eicher, Volkswagen and many more.
The Group has alliances with more than 20 renowned companies globally and the associations include Arcelor Mittal, Cornaglia, Dassault Systems, JFE Steel Corporation, Magnetto (CLN Group), Ogihara, Sumitomo and many more. The organization’s structure enables each business unit to chart its own future and simultaneously leverage synergies across its competencies. JBM Group is a proud member of ACMA, AIMA, CII, FICCI, IEEE, IGCC and PHDCCI and SIAM.
After completion of the Course, students have additional 2-3 Yrs. Of experience & they can handle the profile of core industry with ease and confidence. Simultaneously, they have tremendous growth rate as they have the domain expertise.
B.Tech –Mechanical Engineering – Industry Integrated
Galgotias University in Collaboration with JBM Cadmium offers an Industry Integrated B. Tech In Mechanical Engineering. This is a four-Year mechanical engineering degree course that enables student to gain in-Departmenth Knowledge of core subjects, required to become a successful Engineer with high growth prospects in the chosen field. The programme addresses the key challenge of quality of employability that the industry is focusing currently. This unique course amalgamates knowledge and skill requirements in tune with current auto industry needs so that students benefit with better growth prospects. After completion of the Course, students have additional 2-3 Yrs. Of experience & they can handle the profile of core industry with ease and confidence. Simultaneously, they have tremendous growth rate as they have the domain expertise.
- Build strong pool of Engineers to cater the present and future demands of the company
- Build strong engineering fundamentals.
- Skills in Manufacturing, Design, Analysis, Quality Control, Testing etc in the domain area.
- Hands on learning in real time manufacturing scenarios.
- Mentorship from Industry experts.
- Provide a platform for developing leadership attributes.
- Industry relevant curricula with new courses on topics applicable to the automobile, auto-components and allied engineering Industries.
- Assured placement with Offer Letter being given at the Time of Admission.
- Industry engagement from first Year Onwards.
- Pedagogy aligned with industry environment delivered via distinguished industry experts.
- “Semester in Industry”-process of skill development integrated through structured 24 weeks of industry training driven by the industry. Industry Integrated projects.
- Lab based training is complemented with strong Industrial engagement.
For more information contact: Counseling Desk, D-block, Campus-1, Galgotias University