The campus hostels are surrounded by lush green lawns and playing fields. The hostels have complete power backup. Facilities for indoor games like TT, carom, chess etc. are also available. A warden / hostel in-charge looks after the administration of the hostel. Students enjoy a homely and comfortable stay with a sense of camaraderie and fraternity. Hygienic, quality food prepared by professionally-qualified cooks is provided to the students in the hostel canteen. Meals provided in the hostel mess are wholesome and nourishing. The mess caters to the tastes of the students with varied culinary preferences from different regions. The mess menu is planned and managed by the students in consultation with the caterer and the management.
- University hostel rooms are let on an annual basis covering the full academic year.
- The Warden & Hostel in-charge live on campus to resolve any problems out of office-hours.
- Facilities like RO water, laundry, Wi-Fi connectivity are available on the hostel premises.
- The hostel premises are under strict security cover round-the-clock.
- The rooms are allocated on sharing basis due to the limited number of rooms available.
- The Annual Hostel Fee is to be paid in advance (at the time of admission).
List of articles to be brought by students while reporting at hostel:
- Bed Sheets
- Pillow + Pillow Cover
- Blanket / Quilt
- Soap, Shampoo, Detergent, Towel (Toiletries)
- Key and Lock
Contat Person: Mr. Madan
Block A, Yellow Building
Girl's Hostel Fee
3 Seater (attached toilet), Non-AC room – INR 1,20,000.00 per annum
3 Seater (attached toilet), AC room – INR 1,50,000.00 per annum
Boy's Hostel Fee
2 Seater, Non-AC room – INR 1,10,000.00 per annum
2 Seater, AC room – INR 1,45,000.00 per annum