| Dr. Aradhana dutt Jauhari |
| Designation: || Division Chair |
| Degree(s): || Ph.D. in Mathematics (M.J.P.Rohilkhand Uni.,India) |
| || |
Teaching Experience: 14 years
B.Tech. ,M.B.A. ,M.C.A. B.Sc. ,M.Sc.(Applied Maths),P.G.D.M.
List of papers in journals: (Accepted / Published)
- Aradhana Dutt Jauhari : International Journal of Mathematical Sciences and Applications (PRODUCT OF SUMMABILITY OF AN ORTHOGONAL SERIES) ISSN 2230-9888, Vol. 5 Number 1 (2015) pp. 1-6.
- Aradhana Dutt Jauhari :International Journal of Mathematics Research (On |Α,δ|k Factors of infinite series ) ISSN 0976-5840, Vol. 4 No.5,(2012) pp.577-585.
- Aradhana Dutt Jauhari: International journal of Scientific and Engineering Research(On |N, qn; δ n|k)Summability Factors of Infinite series(III) Vol.3,issue 6, june 2012 ISSN2229-5518.
- Aradhana Dutt Jauhari: IOSR Journal of Mathematics( A new theorem of product summability of infinite series) ISSN:2278-5728 Vol.1, issue 5(July-Aug.2012) pp43-53
- Aradhana Dutt Jauhari and P. Sinha :International Journal of Contemporary Mathematical Sciences, ( An Inclusion relation of absolute summability) Int. J. Contemp. Math. Sciences, Vol. 5, 2010, no. 53, 2641 – 2646.
- Aradhana Dutt Jauhari and P. Sinha :International Journal of Contemporary Mathematical Sciences, (on|C, ?; δ n|k)Summability Factors of Infinite series(accepted).
List of papers in Conferences: (Accepted / Published):
- Indian Science Congress 2009 held in Kerela.
- Indian Science Congress 2010 held in Chennai.
- SICHAM-2010 held in M.J.P.R.U. Bareilly.
- AFTAMAS-2010 held in M.J.P.R.U.
- International Conference On History and Development of Mathematics , Held in ROHTAK , Nov. 21 to 24. 2012 Paper presented is (A new theorem on double product summability of infinite series).
- International Conference on "MATHEMATICAL MODELING AND NUMERICAL SIMULATION' being organized during July 01-03, 2013 by Department of Applied Mathematics, School for Physical Sciences, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Central University , Lucknow .
- 3rd International Conference on Mathematical Sciences and Applications” 20-21 Dec 2014 (New Delhi).
Awards & Honors
- Merit Scholarship winner from class 6th to 9th.
- National Scholarship winner from class 10th to B.Sc.
- Winner of elocution competition held in Bareilly college Bareilly.