| Dr. Sanjeev Kumar |
| Designation: || Assistant Professor (Grade-III), Dept. of Mathematics |
| Degree(s): || Ph.D.(Mathematics), M.Sc. (Mathematics) and B.Sc from G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand, (B.Sc.) in Science (Physics, Mathematics & Computer Science) from University of Lucknow |
| || |
Differential Geometry, Mathematical Modeling, Soft Computing and Data Mining
Teaching Experience: 9 years,
Engineering Mathematics I, Engineering Mathematics II, Engineering Mathematics III, Applied Numerical Computing Techniques, Numerical Methods, Operation Research, Advanced Engineering Mathematics, Advanced Numerical and Statistical Methods.
- S. Kumar, K K Dube, M Saxena & J P N Rai, Mathematical Modeling for Prediction of soil microbial functional attributes affected by Pulp and Paper Industry Effluent., JSIR, Vol.63 No. 11(2004)908-912.
- S. Kumar, K K Dube & J P N Rai, Mathematical Modeling for Phytoremediation of Pulp and Paper Industry Effluent. JSIR, Vol.64 No. 10(2005)717-721.
- S. Kumar, K K Dube, Generalized CR- Submanifolds of Para Kenmotsu manifolds. Journal of The Tensor Society of India, VOL 10 NO:1, 2006 24-31.
- S. Kumar, K K Dube, CR- Submanifolds of Trans Lorentzian Para Sasakian manifolds. TSI, VOL 10 NO:2, 2006, 153-160.
- S. Kumar, K K Dube, CR- Submanifolds of nearly Trans hyperbolic Sasakian manifolds. Demon. Math., Poland Vol. XLI No 4 2008, 921-929.
- S. Kumar, K K Dube, Semi invariant submanifolds of a para Kenmotsu manifold with constant ? holomorphic sectional curvature, Journal of the Tensor Society, VOL 2, 2008 (7-16)
- S. Kumar, K K Dube, ξ-Horizontal Hypersurfaces of Para Kenmotsu manifolds. Varahamir J. of Math. Sc. Vol 8 No. 2 2008.
- S. Kumar, K K Dube, CR- Submanifolds of nearly Kenmotsu manifolds. Ganita, Vol 60 No.2 2009, 65-73.
- Md. Abu Kausar, V S Dhaka and Sanjeev Kumar Singh.”Web Crawler: A Review.”International Journal of Computer Applications 63(2):31-36, February 2013. Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA.
- Md. Abu Kausar, V. S. Dhaka and Sanjeev Kumar Singh “An Effective Parallel Web Crawler based on Mobile Agent and Incremental Crawling” Journal of Industrial and Intelligent Information (JII), SAN JOSE, CA, USA (Accepted, to appear in April issue).
- Md. Abu Kausar, Md. Nasar and Sanjeev Kumar Singh “Information Retrieval using Soft Computing: An Overview” International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research (IJSER), Houston, USA, Volume 4, Issue 4, April 2013, ISSN 2229-5518.
- Md. Abu Kausar, Md. Nasar and Sanjeev Kumar Singh “A Detailed Study on Information Retrieval using Genetic Algorithm” The International Arab Journal of Information Technology (IAJIT), Jordan. (Communicated).
- S. Kumar, K K Dube, generalized CR-submanifold of trans para Sasakian manifold Ganita(Communicated)
- S. Kumar, J B Singh & K K Dube, Hypersurfaces of almost hyperbolic Hermite manifolds. Central European Journal of Mathematics (communicated)
- S. Kumar, J B Singh & K K Dube, hyperbolic Kaehler manifold with constant holomorphic sectional curvature. Central European Journal of Mathematics (communicated)
- S. Kumar, K K Dube, Slant submanifolds of a para Kenmotsu manifold, Journal of The Tensor Society of India, (communicated)
- S. Kumar, K K Dube, Semi-slant Submanifolds of trans hyperbolic Sasakian Manifolds Demon. Math., (communicated)
RESEARCH PAPERS IN CONFERENCES
- Sanjeev Kumar Singh, “Hypersurfaces of almost hyperbolic Kaehler manifolds”. 71st Annual conference of Indian Mathematical Society, organized by Department of Mathematics, IIT Roorkee, INDIA (26-29, December, 2005)
- Amarjit Kalra, B. S. Tewari and S. Kumar Carbon Nanotube in Future Transistor Technology: A Review Conference on the Recent Advances in Nano-Science and Nano Technology Organized by the Department of Applied Sciences and Humanities held on the 6th of October, 2007.
- Sanjeev Kumar Singh and Amarjit Kalra, “ Image Compression Using the discrete Cosine Transform” International Conference Advances in Mathematics: Historical Developments and Engineering Applications, organized at G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar, Uttaranchal, INDIA (19-22, December, 2007).
- Md. Abu Kausar, V. S. Dhaka and Sanjeev Kumar Singh “Parallel Mobile Crawler Implementation Using Aglets” International Conference on Emerging Trends and Developments in Science, Management and Technology March 11-12, 2013 at Raj Kumar Goel Institute Of Technology, Ghaziabad, UP, India. Page No. 462
- Md. Abu Kausar, Md. Nasar and Sanjeev Kumar Singh “Parallel Web Crawler based on Mobile Agent” 2nd National Conference on Recent Advances in Technology and Engineering, March 15-17, 2013 organized by Institute of Engineering and Technology, Mangalayatan University, Aligarh, India. Page No. 26-27
- Md Abu Kausar, V. S. Dhaka and Sanjeev Kumar Singh “ An Effective Parallel Web Crawler based on Mobile Agent and Incremental Crawling” International conference on information system and computer networks. March 2013, GLA University, Agra
- Recipient of Cash award in recognition of contribution towards Publication/research &Lab related initiatives and student welfare activities during the academic year 2009-2010.
- Recipient of University Research Fellowship during Ph.D. Programme.