| Dr. Anjanan Chauhan |
| Designation: || Assistant Professor (Grade-I) |
| Degree(s): || Ph.D |
| || |
Engineering Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Environmental & Energy Studies.
- Enhanced Photoelectrochemical Activity of 120 MeV Ag9+ irradiated nanostructured thin films of ZnO for Solar Hydrogen generation via splitting of water”, Advanced Materials Research 67 (2009) 95-102.
- Preparation and Characterization of Nanostructured ZnO thin films for Photoelectrochemical splitting of water”, Bull. Mater. Sci. 32 (2009) 23-30.
- Enhanced photoelectrochemical properties of 100 MeV Si8+ irradiated barium titanate thin films”, J. Alloys Compd. 561 (2013) 114-120.
- Modified structural, morphological and photoelectrochemical properties of 120 MeV Ag9+ ion irradiated BaTiO3 thin films”, Current Applied Physics 13 (2012) 344-350.
- Irradiation induced modifications and PEC response - A case study of SrTiO3 thin films irradiated by 120 MeV Ag9+ ions”, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy 36 (2011) 5236-45.
- Photoelectrochemical water splitting using bilayered ZnO/SrTiO3 photoelectrodes”, Int. J. Mod. Phys. 22 (2013) 545-551.
- Nanostructured CuO/SrTiO3 bilayered thin films for photoelectrochemical water splitting”, J. Solid State Electrochem. 37 (2013) 18713-30.
- Photoelectrochemical Performance of Bilayered Fe-TiO2/Zn-Fe2O3 Thin Films for Solar Generation of Hydrogen”, J. Solid State Electrochem. 16 (2012) 1305-1312.
- Photoelectrochemical generation of hydrogen using 100 MeV Si8+ ion irradiated electrodeposited iron oxide thin films”, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy 37 (2012) 3626-3632.
- Enhanced Photoelectrochemical response of BaTiO3 with Fe-dopant: Experiments and first-priciples analysis”, J. Phys. Chem. C. 115 (2011) 24373-24380.
- Synthesis and characterization of nanocrystalline Zn1-xMxO (M = Ni, Cr) thin films for efficient photoelectrochemical splitting of water under UV irradiation”, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy 36 (2011) 4280-4290.
- Vertically aligned nanocrystalline Cu–ZnO thin films for photoelectrochemical splitting of water”, J. Mater. Sci., 46 (2011) 3792-3801.
- Nanostructured ZnO for photoelectrochemical splitting of water to produce Hydrogen: Swift Heavy Ion Irradiation vis-à-vis Dye Sensitization”, Int. J. of Nanoparticles 4 (2011) 248-267.
Awards & Honors
- Awarded SRF by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India during Apr 01, 2011 – Feb 25, 2012.
- Worked as SRF from Apr 1, 2009-March 31, 2011 and as JRF from May 30, 2007- Mar 31, 2009 under the DST-NSTI project entitled “A study on nanostructured metal oxides preparation, characterization and the effects of swift heavy ion irradiation for possible application in photoelectrochemical splitting of water”.
- Visited University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, USA, as an exchange visitor in DST-NSF project under Materials World Network (MWN) programme of Indo-US collaboration, (USA) on the topic “Transition Metal Oxide based Nanoarchitectures for Photoelectrochemical Hydrogen Generation” from 24 April-24 June 2010.
- A Beam Time Account of three runs of two shifts each was approved against the presentation made to Accelerator Users Committee of Inter-University Accelerator Centre (IUAC), on July 6-7, 2008.
- Awarded Director’s Medal at the Convocation held on 25 Nov, 2006 for securing highest marks in M.Sc (Chemistry) at Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Agra.