| Dr. Ashima Mathur |
| Designation: || Assistant Professor (Grade I) |
| Degree(s): || Ph.D. in Forensic Science from Gujarat Forensic Sciences University. M.Sc. Forensic Science with specialization IN Forensic Biology from LNJN National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science. B.Sc. (Delhi University, Delhi) |
| || |
Forensic Nanotechnology, Postmortem Interval
3 years of Research experience
Forensic Physics, Biology, Introduction to Forensic Science
- Ashima Mathur, Prof. Y.K Agrawal, An overview of methods used for estimation of time since death, Australian Journal of Forensic Science. 2011;43 (4).
- AmitKumar Lad, Ashima Mathur, Prof. Y.K Agrawal, Estimation of DNA using gold nanoparticle probe, Journal Bionanoscience.2011; 5:1–4,
- Ashima Mathur, Prof. Y.K Agrawal, The use of Gold Nanoparticles in the Estimation of time since death, Accepted in Journal of Bionanoscience
- Ashima Mathur, Prof. Y. K Agrawal, An in- vitro study for the detection of degradation pattern of Cardiac Troponin I using gold nanoparticles, communicated.
- Ashima Mathur, Prof. Y.K Agrawal, Estimation of time since death using Cardiac Troponin I in case of death due to Asphyxia and Cardiotoxicity of Acebutolol, communicated.
- Poster Presented on Excretion Profile of Codeine: Comparison of Acid Hydrolysis & Enzymatic Hydrolysis at All India Forensic Science Conference held at Kolkata from 16 November, 2007 to 18 November, 2007.
- Appointed as Junior Research Fellow in project entitled as “Development of Nano Techniques and Technology for Finger Print detection and Identification of Toxic Materials in Biological Matrices” funded by Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi