| Mr. Vivek Gaur |
| Designation: || Assistant Professor (Grade I) |
| Degree(s): || Ph.D. in English (Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi); M.A. in English (Panjab University, Chandigarh) and B.A(H)English(Panjab University, Chandigarh ) |
| || |
Contemporary Critical Theories, Romanticism, The Philosophy of Yoga, Post-Colonial Literature.
Total Experience = 3.5 years
English Literature, Communicative English
- Poetry from Romanticism to Modern Times, , Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd. [ISBN No. 978-81-259-5461-3]
- Fiction, Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd. [ISBN No. 978-93-259-5365-9]
- Translation: The Conceptual Framework and problem of Untranslatability”, Relevance of Translation in a Global Era, (ed.) Dr. M.P. Yadav, Sunrise Publication.
- Interrogating the Margins Through Wordsworth’s Romanticism and Patanjali’s Yogasutra” ,The Criterion: An International Journal in English, 2014, [ISSN 0976-8165]
- Indo-English Women Poetry: A Journey from Feminism to Post-Feminism”, The Criterion: An International Journal in English, 2014, [ISSN 0976-8165]
- Alienation, Disintegration, and Symbolism in Anita Desai’s ‘Where Shall We Go This Summer " Abhinav Journal, 2014,[ISSN 2277-1182]
Awards & Honors
- Holder of U.G.C fellowship for pursuing doctoral degree at J.N.U. New Delhi.
- Merit Certificate Holder for securing second position in English Hons. (D.A.V. College, Panjab University, Chandigarh).