| Dr. Palash Roy Choudhury |
| Designation: || Assistant Professor (Grade III) |
| Degree(s): || PhD (Engg) 2008, MS (Engg) 2004, Department of Materials Research, IISc Bangalore, BTech (Calcutta Univ)2002. |
| || |
Total Experience = 4+ years (Teaching Experience:7 months, Postdoctoral Research: 4 years)
Materials Engineering & Technology, Advanced Electronic Materials.
- Espen Eberg, Ton van Helvoort, Sverre M. Selbach,Bjørn G. Soleim, Erik Folven, Palash Roy Choudhury, Jostein Grepstad and Thomas Tybell, “Effect of cation adatom mobility on epitaxial growth of perovskite nanostructures” – submitted to Applied Physics Letters (2013).
- Pradip Chakraborty, Palash Roy Choudhury and S. B. Krupanidhi, “Structural and dielectric behavior of pulsed laser ablated Sr0.6Ca0.4TiO3 thin film and asymmetric multilayer of SrTiO3 and CaTiO3” –Journ. Crys. Growth. 337 (1) 7 (2011)
- Palash Roy Choudhury and S. B. Krupanidhi, “Delectric response of BaZrO3/BaTiO3 and SrTiO3/BaZrO3 superlattices”, Journal of Applied Physics. 104, 114105 (2008).
- Palash Roy Choudhury and S. B. Krupanidhi, ‘Constrained Ferroelectricity in BaTiO3/BaZrO3 Superlattices’, Applied Physics Letters92, 102903 (2008).
- Palash Roy Choudhury and S B Krupanidhi, ‘Studies on Strontium Titanate/Barium Zirconate superlattices’, Solid State Commun.143, 223 (2007).
- Dhananjay Kekuda., Palash Roy Choudhury, J Nagaraju and S B Krupanidhi, ‘Growth of ferroelectric Li-doped ZnO thin films for metal-ferroelectric-semiconductor FET’, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys.39,2664 (2006).
Awards & Honors
- MHRD Fellowship for Doctoral Degree (IISc Bangalore) 2004-2008.
- MHRD Fellowship at Master’s Degree (IISc Bangalore) 2002-2004.