| Md. Rashid Ansari |
| Designation: || Assistant Professor (Grade-II), dept. of Elect. & Communication |
| Degree(s): || M. Tech. in Digital Systems(MNNIT, Allahabad, India) and B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering (AMU, Aligarh, India) |
| || |
Digital Signal Processing, Digital Image processing etc.
Teaching Experience: 9 years
Signals and Systems, Digital Signal Processing, Image Processing, Control Systems, Digital Electronics, Analog Electronics, Microelectronics Circuit, Basic Electrical and Electrincs Engineering etc.
- Rashmi Kumari, Md. Rashid Ansari, S.K. Aggarwal ,"A Comparative Analysis of Fused Neuro-Fuzzy Systems" International Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Neural Networks (IJAINN) ISSN:- 2250-3749, vol. 2, no.3, December 2012
- Rashmi Kumari, Md. Rashid Ansari, S.K. Aggarwal ,"A Comparative Analysis of Fused Neuro-Fuzzy Systems" in proc. of International conference on “Advances in Electronics, Electrical and Computer Science Engineering” 7-9 July, Dehradun Uttrakhand.
- Rashmi Kumari, Md. Rashid Ansari, S.K. Aggarwal ,"Modified Progressive Switching Median Filter for Digital Images" in proc. of National Conference on “Emerging Trends in Intelligent Computing and Communication(EICC), GCET, Greater Noida, U.P. 13-14 April, 2012.
- Rana Mukherji, Md Rashid Ansari, R.K. Chaurasia, Ranjan Mishra, Manishita Das “Off-Line Hand Written Hindi Character Recognition Using Ant-Miner Algorithm”, accepted for presentation in National Conference on Revolutionary Advancements in Communication and Electronics(RACE-10) held at LIET, Alwar, Rajasthan. 2010
- Rana Mukherji, Md R. Ansari, R.K. Chaurasia, M. Sharma “JHDL-Towards a New Standard for System Level Design”, , Proceedings of National Conference of Emerging Trends in Advance Computing and Informatics, Shobhit University, Meerut, Vol.1, pp 250-254, 2010
- R. K. Chaurasia, R. Mishra, Kothari, N., Bariyawal, M., and Ansari, R. “Comparative Analysis of Co-Channel Interference under Various Radio Propagation Enviornment”, Proc. of 4th International Conference on Radio Science, souvenier pp 36, Feb 27-29, 2008, Jodhpur.
Awards & Honors
- Delivered invited lectures on Signals and Systems, DSP in Engineering Colleges in India.
- Invited as External Examiner for B.Tech. students for different labs of ECE Department and for Project viva.
- Setting up Comprehensive examination question paper for various universities.
- Organising Committee member in workshop conducted in FST, IUD on VLSI Design & Embedded Systems, April 2011.
- Organising Committee member in workshop conducted in FST, IUD on VLSI Design, May 2010.
- Organising Committee member in workshop conducted in ICFAI Tech, Jaipur on Tanner Tools (A complete VLSI EDA Design system), Feb 2008