APPLICATION TO GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY:
- Application from Website:
o You can download application form from University website: www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in
o Email the completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with all necessary documents.
o Bring all original documents along with 2 photocopies of each and 2passport size photographs
o Download application form from University website- www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in
o Send the completed application along with all necessary documents to-
Head, International Relations, Galgotias University,
Plot No - 2, Sector - 17 A, Yamuna Expressway,
Greater Noida (Gautam Buddh Nagar) -201306 Uttar Pradesh (INDIA)
Contact No-(+91)8800896027, 8130632999
o Applicants are responsible for ensuring that their application is complete in all respect and all the information provided in connection with their application is authentic and accurate.
Documents needed for processing the application:
- Application form with photograph
- 10thstd transcript of marks (‘O’ Level)
- 12th std. transcript of marks (‘A’ Level) mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet (for PG admissions)
- Attested photocopy of valid Passport
- Equivalence certificate from AIU
- If the candidate is found eligible for admission by the Admissions Committee he/she will receive the Provisional admission letter from the International Office. The student can apply to the Indian embassy in his home country, for a Visa with the provisional admission letter offered by Galgotias University
- Pay through Net Banking / Swift transfer
Galgotias University, Account No.-00131100016088, Punjab & Sind Bank, H-Block Connaught Circle, New Delhi-110001, IFSC Code: PSIB0000013, Account Type- CA
- Pay through cash in USD in person or through your representative.
- Pay through Demand Draft
Demand draft should be in favor of Galgotias University, Greater Noida, UP, along with your contact details- Name, Postal address, Email, and contact phone number (with country code).
Completion of Admission:
- The final admission and payment of Tuition Fees can be done on the arrival of the student, before the commencement of the session.
- The original documents have to be submitted for verification at the International Office along with the AIU equivalence certificate and medical certificate.
- The student is required to report a week before the commencement of the program to complete all admission formalities and for the orientation program.
- Once your travel plans are made email us your flight details and arrival date and time. Contact us by email or phone to confirm we have received your arrival information.
- Upon arrival you will be picked up from the airport and taken to your accommodation. The cost of transportation for the same will be borne by the student.