- 60% or above at X level.
- 75% PCM or above at XII level for CBSE / ICSE Boards.
- 70% PCM or above at XII level for State Boards.
- Merit in Qualifying exam, IITJEE, AIEEE, UPSEE etc preferable
(All points mentioned above are compulsory to apply in GU)
For Lateral Entry:
- Passed Diploma from AICTE approved institute in appropriate branch of engineering/technology with minimum 60% or 6.0 CGPA
- B.Sc degree from a recognized university with at least 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA and passed 12th standard with Mathematics as a subject.
For Migration from Other Universities:
- B.E./B.Tech Ist yr. minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale
- 70% PCM or above at XII level.