Application To Galgotias University
- You can download application form from University website: www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in
- Email the completed application to: email@example.com along with all necessary documents.
Application in person
- Bring all original documents along with 2 photocopies of each and 2passport size photographs
- Applicants are responsible for ensuring that their application is complete in all respect and all the information provided in connection with their application is authentic and accurate.
Documents needed for processing the application
- Application form with photograph
- 10th Standard transcript of marks (‘O’ Level mark sheet)
- 12th Standard transcript of marks (‘A’ Level mark sheet)
- Graduation mark sheets (All semesters) and passing/degree certificate (for PG admissions)
- Attested photocopy of valid Passport
- Equivalence certificate from AIU (Association of Indian University) in support of qualifications
If the candidate is found eligible for admission by the Admissions Screening Committee s/he will receive the Provisional Admission Letter from the International Office. With this Provisional admission letter ,the student can apply to the Indian embassy in her/his home country, for a Student Visa
The student is required to deposit the one time Admission Fee of USD 500 on receipt of this Provisional Admission Letter to confirm his/her acceptance of the admission. Payment Procedure for the same is given below.
- NEFT Payment Detail
- Name of the Account : Galgotias University Uttar Pradesh
- Account Number : 04071131001880
- Payee Bank : Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Address of Branch : 43, SCO, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, 110057.
- IFSC Code : ORBC0100407
- Swift Code : ORBCINBBMCB
- MICR CODE : 110022034
- Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Completion Of Admission
- The final admission and payment of Tuition Fees can be done on arrival by the student, before the commencement of the session.
- The original documents have to be submitted for verification at the International Office along with the AIU equivalence certificate and medical certificate.
- The student is required to report a week before the commencement of the program to complete all admission formalities and for the orientation program.
- Once your travel plans are made email us your flight details and arrival date and time. Contact us by email or phone to confirm we have received your arrival information.
- Upon arrival you will be picked up from the airport and taken to your accommodation. The cost of transportation for the same will be borne by the student.